Aims & Objectives
- Work for the welfare of common people through Health, Education, Liberty & Peace.
- To organize camps such as Medical/Blood donation/General awareness.
- To organize sports, cultural activities for healthy growth of society.
- To promote education to all in a healthy environment, to build a strong nation of intellectuals and promote literacy in our country and develop the educational activities.
- To provide educational material such as school uniform, books, stationary and school bags.
- To provide medical and legal aid and assistance to the old aged and to take such other measures to ensure their social well being.
- To improve the welfare activities in the society
- To Establish and run Old Age Homes, Day Care Centers and Senior Citizen Facilities.
- To promote socio-cultural values to develop local culture and talents for community harmony.
- To develop an appreciation for the Catholic faith and practice, as well as respect for other cultures, religions, nationalities and legitimate life styles.
- To ensure the perfect health and nutrition to all people by creating awareness on health and nutrition.
- To create awareness on natural farming, organic farming, organic certification and market linkage for produce.
- To promote soil and plant health management activities.
- To amalgamate or merge with any other Society having same or similar objects.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above and for the effective carrying out of the above objectives, the Society shall have the power to acquire, receive and hold property of any kind, to construct and maintain buildings including the rights to alter or improve them and equip them suitably; to manage, sell transfer or otherwise dispose of or deal with property of any kind belonging to the society; to enter into contracts for and in connections with any of the purposes of the Society; to raise funds in such manner as may deem fit for and on behalf of the Society; and to accept the management or any trust fund or endowment fund in which the Society may be interested.
- To invest the money of the Society not immediately required for the furtherance of the objectives of the Society in or upon such investments, securities or property as may be thought fit, subject to such conditions and consents as may be required from time to time imposed or required by law.
- To provide indemnity insurance to cover liability of the Executive Committee which by virtue of any rule of law would otherwise attach to them in respect of any negligence, default, breach of trust or breach of duty of which they may be guilty in relation to the Society. Provided that any such insurance shall not extend to any claim arising from any act or omission which the executive committee knew to be breach of trust or breach of duty or which was committed by the Executive Committee in reckless disregard of whether it was breach of trust or breach of duty or not.